HBase >> mail # user >> Hbase Installation on top of HDFS high availability

Re: Hbase Installation on top of HDFS high availability
You can find the manual for HDP here:
http://docs.hortonworks.com/HDPDocuments/HDP2/HDP-2.0.5.0/bk_system-admin-guide/content/ch_hadoop-ha.html

I think you have to configure your hbase root dir and client side hdfs
configuration.