Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Building Hadoop...

+
James Carman 2013-07-28, 14:08
+
Ted Yu 2013-07-28, 14:15
+
James Carman 2013-07-28, 20:13
+
Ted Yu 2013-07-28, 20:22
+
James Carman 2013-07-28, 21:00
+
Chris Mildebrandt 2013-07-29, 03:13
Re: Building Hadoop...
Thanks for sharing, Chris.

The following command would produce tar ball, skipping javadoc:

mvn clean package -Dtar -Pdist  -DskipTests=true -Dmaven.javadoc.skip=true

Cheers

+
James Carman 2013-07-29, 11:29
+