HDFS >> mail # user >> Error after upgrading from CDH3 to CDH4

Error after upgrading from CDH3 to CDH4
Hi,

I am getting this error when I run the java application that uses HDFS API to transfer files to HDFS remotely.  This used to work fine with CDH3 and now we are using CDH4.

Exception in thread "main" java.io.IOException: No FileSystem for scheme: hdfs
        at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem.getFileSystemClass(FileSystem.java:2206)
        at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem.createFileSystem(FileSystem.java:2213)

I have this in my client config cml. Please help.

<configuration>
  <property>
    <name>fs.default.name</name>
    <value>hdfs://servername:8020</value>