Hadoop, mail # dev - Error related Hadoop

RE: Error related Hadoop
Devaraj k 2012-04-26, 10:20
This can be due to any of these reasons,

1. No DataNode instances being up and running.
2. The DataNode instances cannot talk to the server, through networking or Hadoop configuration problems.
3. Your DataNode instances have no hard disk space in their configured data directories.
4. Your DataNode instances have run out of space.

Can you check the Name Node and Data Node logs for clear reasons?
Thanks
Devaraj

From: Bhavesh Shah [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2012 3:40 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Error related Hadoop

Hello,
I launched my instance on Amazon. And I run the job yesterday on it and I
got the following error in log fies (Log Files of JobTracker)

DataStreamer Exception: org.apache.hadoop.ipc.RemoteException:
java.io.IOException: File /mnt/var/lib/hadoop/tmp/mapred/system/
jobtracker.info could only be replicated to 0 nodes, instead of 1

And due to this my job get terminated. Is anything wrong while
configuration/running jobs?
--
Regards,
Bhavesh Shah