HBase, mail # dev - loading Hadoop native libraries in HBase unit tests

Re: loading Hadoop native libraries in HBase unit tests
Todd Lipcon 2012-02-13, 19:15
Also keep in mind it's not just the hadoop version, but also the glibc
version and host architecture. We'd have to publish built binaries for
all combinations of architecture*hadoopVersion*glibcVersion

Maybe we should just get a copy of _one_ of these versions on the
hudson build boxes, and have a new hudson job which runs whichever
tests depend on the native code there?

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon