HBase >> mail # dev >> loading Hadoop native libraries in HBase unit tests

Re: loading Hadoop native libraries in HBase unit tests
Also keep in mind it's not just the hadoop version, but also the glibc
version and host architecture. We'd have to publish built binaries for
all combinations of architecture*hadoopVersion*glibcVersion

Maybe we should just get a copy of _one_ of these versions on the
hudson build boxes, and have a new hudson job which runs whichever
tests depend on the native code there?

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon