Sqoop >> mail # user >> Support of arrays in fields

+
Ruslan Al-Fakikh 2013-04-09, 16:40
Re: Support of arrays in fields
Hi Ruslan,
I'm afraid that Sqoop currently do not supports arrays natively. The import case can be workaround by using array_to_string function, but I'm not sure how to easily workaround export. Would you mind opening a new JIRA on Apache JIRA [1] for that?

Jarcec

Links:
1: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP

Ruslan Al-Fakikh 2013-04-19, 21:08