Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Integration Tests

Re: integration tests
The accumulo.it.forkCount changes the number of forks used for the failSafe
plugin, which runs the integration tests.  These failures are from the
sureFire unit test runner, so forking isn't the problem.

If you are running "mvn verify" it should be running the integration tests,
and you should see some performance improvement.  If you are just running
"mvn package" it will only run the unit tests.

The shellServerTest is unusual: when one test fails, the remaining unit
tests will fail.

I suspect that exporttableImporttable is environment sensitive. If you save
the logs from running that test, we might be able to figure out why.

-Eric