Accumulo >> mail # user >> POM dependencies for an Accumulo Client

Re: POM dependencies for an Accumulo Client
It depends on which version of Accumulo, but generally, you'll need
accumulo-core, hadoop-client (or hadoop-core), zookeeper, and
libthrift. You may also need accumulo-start, accumulo-trace,
accumulo-fate.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii