HBase >> mail # user >> Writing unit tests against HBase

Re: Writing unit tests against HBase
Thanks for the link - I am gonna give this a try. Would certainly be
helpful if it works well. I know that in some of the Hbase unit tests - we
are able to create HRegions, add/delete values from them but I could not
find testing stuff for HTable which the application layer(s) deal with etc.

Varun