Flume >> mail # user >> Writing a custom http handler

Writing a custom http handler
I am trying to write  custom HTTP Source handler for creating events based on XML input. I know I can look at the JSONHandler that is provided. Are there any other resources\documentation that I can refer to?

Thanks,
Vikram