Pig >> mail # user >> Subtracting contents of two bags

Subtracting contents of two bags
Hi,

I have two relations - A and B.  Both just contain user ids.

I want to get a list of users who are in A but not in B.

I am running Pig 0.9.1 and think this might be possible with the DIFF
function. I can see that DIFF requires one relation that contains the two
bags.

How can I create a relation that contains two bags so it can be supplied to
the DIFF function?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
James