MapReduce >> mail # dev >> [UPDATE] Upgrade to protobuf 2.5.0 for the 2.1.0 release, HADOOP-9845

[UPDATE] Upgrade to protobuf 2.5.0 for the 2.1.0 release, HADOOP-9845
Jenkins is running a full test run on trunk using protoc 2.5.0.

  https://builds.apache.org/job/Hadoop-trunk/480

And it seems go be going just fine.

If everything looks OK, I'm planing to backport HADOOP-9845 to the
2.1.0-beta branch midday PST tomorrow. This will normalize all builds
failures do the protoc mismatch.

Thanks.

Alejandro

Alejandro