Flume, mail # dev - New version of flume1.3

+
kashif khan 2012-12-04, 11:17
+
Brock Noland 2012-12-04, 12:19
+
kashif khan 2012-12-04, 12:54
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-12-04, 13:18
+
kashif khan 2012-12-04, 13:26
Re: New version of flume1.3
Brock Noland 2012-12-04, 13:21
1.3 and 1.2 could be installed side by side but I would remove 1.2 when you install 1.3.

Correct, that is one of pages I am working to update.

--
Brock Noland