HBase >> mail # dev >> [ANNOUNCE} The 2nd hbase 0.94.5 release candidate is available for download

+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-08, 20:45
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-08, 21:41
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-08, 22:45
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-02-09, 00:15
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-09, 02:42
+
Devaraj Das 2013-02-11, 21:53
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-11, 22:23
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-02-12, 02:16
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-12, 02:55
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-13, 00:12
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-13, 01:38
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-02-13, 01:53
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-13, 13:31
+
Stack 2013-02-13, 18:26
+
Elliott Clark 2013-02-14, 18:51
+
Aditya 2013-02-14, 19:30
Re: [ANNOUNCE} The 2nd hbase 0.94.5 release candidate is available for download
That's impressive. Can we bottle that test? :-)

+1 from me too, but I was currently only able to check the basics on a
single node.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy