HBase >> mail # dev >> [ANNOUNCE} The 2nd hbase 0.94.5 release candidate is available for download

Re: [ANNOUNCE} The 2nd hbase 0.94.5 release candidate is available for download
That's impressive. Can we bottle that test? :-)

+1 from me too, but I was currently only able to check the basics on a
single node.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy