Pig >> mail # user >> Where is my output going

Where is my output going
I run a job with "DUMP A". At the end it says output in "
hdfs://db1:54310/tmp/temp1176518176/tmp272513290"

Then I do hadoop fs -ls /tmp and I don't see that temp directory. Is it
being stored somewhere else? I looked at /tmp also and also under the
hadoop data dir