Avro >> mail # dev >> 1.7.0 release soon?

+
Doug Cutting 2012-05-11, 23:50
+
Thiruvalluvan MG 2012-05-12, 01:09
+
Wolfgang Hoschek 2012-05-12, 01:14
+
Marcio Silva 2012-05-12, 13:47
+
Miki Tebeka 2012-05-15, 18:16
+
Bruce Mitchener 2012-05-12, 11:50
+
Douglas Creager 2012-05-12, 12:51
+
Doug Cutting 2012-05-18, 21:52
+
Douglas Creager 2012-05-20, 13:38
+
Bruce Mitchener 2012-05-20, 13:42
+
Douglas Creager 2012-05-20, 14:31
+
Maxim Pugachev 2012-05-21, 06:26
+
Thiruvalluvan MG 2012-05-21, 08:17
Re: 1.7.0 release soon?
On 05/21/2012 01:17 AM, Thiruvalluvan MG wrote:
> C++ is good to go as well.

Great!

> I tried to assign AVRO-1026 and AVRO-1066 to their respective
> reporters. JIRA wouldn't accept their names as assignees. Can someone
> help?

 From https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AVRO, hit the "Administer
Project" link.  Then, under "People", click "View Project Roles".
Committers can then add new folks to the Contributor role on that page.

I just added the authors of the patches for these two issues and
assigned them.

> Of the three problems reported in AVRO-1058 is the first one is a
> real bug. I created a separate JIRA AVRO-1097 and submitted a patch.
> Doug can you review and check it in before the release? Thanks.

I added some comments there.  Do you think this is critical?  To my
thinking it only affects which exception is thrown when trying to read
invalid input.  Or did I miss something?

Thiru, can you please have a look at AVRO-1098?  Without this I cannot
build the release candidate.

Thanks,

Doug
+