Avro >> mail # dev >> 1.7.0 release soon?

Re: 1.7.0 release soon?
On 05/21/2012 01:17 AM, Thiruvalluvan MG wrote:
> C++ is good to go as well.

Great!

> I tried to assign AVRO-1026 and AVRO-1066 to their respective
> reporters. JIRA wouldn't accept their names as assignees. Can someone
> help?

 From https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AVRO, hit the "Administer
Project" link.  Then, under "People", click "View Project Roles".
Committers can then add new folks to the Contributor role on that page.

I just added the authors of the patches for these two issues and
assigned them.

> Of the three problems reported in AVRO-1058 is the first one is a
> real bug. I created a separate JIRA AVRO-1097 and submitted a patch.
> Doug can you review and check it in before the release? Thanks.

I added some comments there.  Do you think this is critical?  To my
thinking it only affects which exception is thrown when trying to read
invalid input.  Or did I miss something?

Thiru, can you please have a look at AVRO-1098?  Without this I cannot
build the release candidate.

Thanks,

Doug