Flume, mail # dev - [VOTE] Release Apache Flume 1.2.0

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flume 1.2.0
Ralph Goers 2012-07-10, 07:53
Where are the Maven artifacts?  They should be in the Nexus staging repo.

Why does the NOTICE file say "Portions of this software were developed at Cloudera, Inc. (http://www.cloudera.com/)."?

The distribution artifacts look OK although having the source in the binary distribution is a bit annoying.  I know we will have to manually remove it when we package it for deployment to our production environment.

I have one other question. I don't see any tags for 1.1.0 or 1.0.0. If the vote passes is this tag going to be renamed to 1.2.0?

Ralph