Flume >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Flume 1.2.0

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flume 1.2.0
Where are the Maven artifacts?  They should be in the Nexus staging repo.

Why does the NOTICE file say "Portions of this software were developed at Cloudera, Inc. (http://www.cloudera.com/)."?

The distribution artifacts look OK although having the source in the binary distribution is a bit annoying.  I know we will have to manually remove it when we package it for deployment to our production environment.

I have one other question. I don't see any tags for 1.1.0 or 1.0.0. If the vote passes is this tag going to be renamed to 1.2.0?

Ralph