Accumulo, mail # dev - 1.6.0 Feature Freeze

Re: 1.6.0 Feature Freeze
Christopher 2013-11-01, 23:02
Those filter links don't seem to work for me.
BTW, +1 on proposal, with my suggestions, if that vote is still
running and you didn't already count me.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii