Hadoop, mail # dev - Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.0.4.1-alpha

+
Anatoli Fomenko 2013-05-29, 01:40
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-05-31, 23:04
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-06-01, 00:27
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-06-01, 03:07
+
J. Rottinghuis 2013-06-01, 02:47
+
Sangjin Lee 2013-06-01, 00:06
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-06-02, 06:56
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-05-31, 15:28
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-05-31, 19:04
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-06-01, 04:27
+
J. Rottinghuis 2013-06-01, 04:45
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-06-03, 16:32
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-06-02, 20:16
+
J. Rottinghuis 2013-06-01, 04:39
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-06-02, 03:04
On RC1, verified MD5 & signature, built, configured pseudo cluster, run a
couple of sample jobs, tested HTTPFS.

CHANGES.txt files contents are correct now. Still, a minor NIT, they have
2.0.5 as UNRELEASED, shouldn't they have a date (I would assume the date
the vote ends).

Thanks

--
Alejandro