Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.0.4.1-alpha

On RC1, verified MD5 & signature, built, configured pseudo cluster, run a
couple of sample jobs, tested HTTPFS.

CHANGES.txt files contents are correct now. Still, a minor NIT, they have
2.0.5 as UNRELEASED, shouldn't they have a date (I would assume the date
the vote ends).

Thanks

--
Alejandro