HBase >> mail # dev >> HBase Between Filters

RE: HBase Between Filters
In my mail I had actually used int rather than String as how you had used
inside the Filter
    SingleColumnValueFilter filter1 = new
SingleColumnValueFilter(Bytes.toBytes("TRAN"),
              Bytes.toBytes("TRAN_ID"),
              CompareFilter.CompareOp.GREATER, new
BinaryComparator(Bytes.toBytes(1000)));

There is no '"' in the Bytes.toBytes