HBase >> mail # dev >> ANN: The 2nd hbase 0.94.1 release candidate is available for download

+
lars hofhansl 2012-07-25, 04:09
+
Elliott Clark 2012-07-26, 19:39
+
lars hofhansl 2012-07-26, 19:45
+
Stack 2012-07-26, 20:42
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-07-26, 21:01
+
Elliott Clark 2012-07-26, 21:20
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-07-26, 22:17
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-07-26, 22:22
+
lars hofhansl 2012-07-26, 22:37
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-07-27, 21:41
+
Elliott Clark 2012-07-28, 01:24
+
Devaraj Das 2012-07-29, 00:07
+
Gopinathan A 2012-08-07, 09:23
+
Enis Söztutar 2012-07-28, 00:30
+
Stack 2012-07-28, 05:32
+
Stack 2012-08-07, 17:16
+
Aditya 2012-08-07, 20:08
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-08-08, 04:06
Re: ANN: The 2nd hbase 0.94.1 release candidate is available for download
+1

I would have liked to try it on our prod clusters but we only got so
far as our dev cluster.

J-D

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 9:09 PM, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The 2nd 0.94.1 RC is available for download here: http://people.apache.org/~larsh/hbase-0.94.1-rc1/
>
> Signed with my code signing key: A1AC25A9
>
> 0.94.1 is a bug fix release and has 156 issues resolved against it.
>
> The full list of changes is available here:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+HBASE+AND+fixVersion+%3D+%220.94.1%22+AND+status+%3D+Resolved+ORDER+BY+priority+DESC&mode=hide
>
> The tests on the Jenkins machines are stable again and the artifact were built there.
>
> Please take the RC for a spin, check out the doc, etc, and vote +1/-1 by August 7th on whether we should release this as 0.94.1.
>
> The testing spreadsheet is here:
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvLqcVIqNtlTdDAxUmwzVkpXSl9DN0tGUmYxUFhub0E#gid=0
>
> Thanks.
>
> -- Lars