HBase, mail # dev - ANN: The 2nd hbase 0.94.1 release candidate is available for download

Re: ANN: The 2nd hbase 0.94.1 release candidate is available for download
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2012-08-07, 16:21
+1

I would have liked to try it on our prod clusters but we only got so
far as our dev cluster.

J-D