Sqoop >> mail # dev >> Suggestion for Sqoop 2 1.99.2 release

+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-03-29, 20:37
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-04-01, 18:22
+
Will McQueen 2013-04-01, 19:07
+
Kathleen Ting 2013-04-01, 21:55
+
Venkat Ranganathan 2013-04-04, 20:05
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-04-05, 02:51
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-04-05, 04:10
Re: Suggestion for Sqoop 2 1.99.2 release
Thanks everyone.   Yes, Jarek,  Please let me know the steps I should
get started on.
Hari, yes, I would definitely reach out if I need help.
Thanks
Venkat

On Thu Apr  4 21:10:41 2013, Hari Shreedharan wrote:
> Awesome. Venkat - if you need any help or info, feel free to ping me.
>

> Hari

+
vasanth kumar 2013-04-05, 06:12
+
abhijeet gaikwad 2013-04-05, 00:50
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-04-05, 07:18
+
Arvind Prabhakar 2013-04-05, 18:32