MapReduce, mail # user - Get the history info in Yarn

+
Pedro Sá da Costa 2013-06-13, 05:22
+
Devaraj K 2013-06-13, 05:41
+
Pedro Sá da Costa 2013-06-13, 06:07
Re: Get the history info in Yarn
Pedro Sá da Costa 2013-06-13, 06:54
and how can I get these values using the job id in java?

--
Best regards,