HBase >> mail # user >> hbase olap cube

hbase olap cube
Hi ,

    I have a timeseries data  and I am looking for capabilities to store
and aggregates the events on such level granularity:   YEAR | MONTH  | WEEK
| DAY  | HOUR.
I need functionality like sum() , average().
For example to calculate average for event X which was at 14:00 PM every
sunday during JANUARY.

Questions:
    1) I see it like Olap Cube solution , Am I right?
    2) Can someone point me on  Olap Cube open source project over hbase?

Thanks
Oleg.