HDFS >> mail # dev >> Re: [VOTE] Merge HDFS-3077 (QuorumJournalManager) branch to trunk

+
sanjay Radia 2012-09-28, 19:06
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-09-28, 22:02
+
sanjay Radia 2012-10-01, 17:55
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-10-09, 00:46
+
Suresh Srinivas 2012-10-09, 01:01
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-10-09, 01:20
+
Suresh Srinivas 2012-10-09, 02:21
+
Eli Collins 2012-10-09, 04:11
+
sanjay Radia 2012-10-09, 20:44

On Oct 9, 2012, at 1:44 PM, sanjay Radia wrote:

> I have posted a comment on 3077 listing  two areas that i would like to fix in the QJM.
> If we agree on that we can merge now and fix those two later.
> Todd has volunteered to fix one and I or suresh can fix the other.
>

> sanjay

2 jiras have been created  (see 3077 for the details).
+1 for the merge. The 2 liras will be completed after the merge.
Sorry for taking an extra 2 days for my +1.
Todd, thanks for the work you have put into this jira.
(This Jira has had the side effect of forcing me to come up to speed on Paxos and Zab. :-) )

sanjay
+
Suresh Srinivas 2012-10-11, 04:10
+