Flume >> mail # user >> Flume-NG : HBase sink : Could not retrieve login configuration: java.lang.SecurityException:

Re: Flume-NG : HBase sink : Could not retrieve login configuration: java.lang.SecurityException:
Hi,

Check to make sure you spelled your principal correctly and that your key
tab has the correct permissions.