Hive >> mail # user >> Hive import issue

Hive import issue
Hi,

I am a newbie to hive.

When I am trying to import data to HBase via a table managed by Hive. I am getting following errors:

mismatched input 'Timestamp' expecting Identifier in column specification

mismatched input 'data' expecting Identifier in column specification

Remvoing or renaming these columns to 'data_something' makes it working.

Any idea why is it happening? And what are total of these keywords which cannot be used as column name? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Vivek
Register for Impetus Webinar on 'Building Highly Scalable and Flexible SaaS Solutions' on Dec 10 (10:00 a.m. PT).

Click http://www.impetus.com to know more. Follow us on www.twitter.com/impetuscalling.

Vivek Mishra 2010-12-10, 11:38