MapReduce, mail # user - hadoop current properties

+
Kartashov, Andy 2012-10-17, 20:59
+
Serge Blazhiyevskyy 2012-10-17, 21:02
Re: hadoop current properties
Harsh J 2012-10-18, 06:42
Hi Andy,

Sorry but I do not have a straight answer to this. Mostly, the
division is between clients and servers. Which one were you asking
for?

Higher versions of Hadoop have, for HDFS alone, a getconf method:

$ hdfs getconf <KEY>

All versions of Hadoop let you load and dump a Configuration object
XML, which is helpful in seeing what form of core-site.xml values has
it loaded from the classpath (or not):

$ hadoop org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration

Almost all versions of hadoop let you visit a daemon's loaded config
page, that represents the config object the daemon is running with,
currently:

Visit http://DAEMONHOST:PORT/conf (http://namenode:50070/conf for
example at the NN)

For job set information, the info Serge has passed earlier here is correct.

--
Harsh J