Hadoop >> mail # general >> pdf design documents

+
Doug Cutting 2011-02-18, 16:40
+
Owen OMalley 2011-02-18, 17:12
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-02-18, 17:48
+
Todd Papaioannou 2011-02-18, 17:59
+
Doug Cutting 2011-02-18, 18:39
+
Eric Yang 2011-02-18, 19:09
Re: pdf design documents
On 02/18/2011 11:09 AM, Eric Yang wrote:
> FYI, Owen's design doc for HADOOP-6255 is also available in xml
> format in the proposed patch.  I think as long as there is a mean to
> edit/revise the design doc, it should be fine right?

Yes, that looks great to me.  I am just proposing that, when a design is
first presented as a proposal intended for collaborative feedback prior
to implementation that it be provided in a format that's easy for all to
modify.  Does that seem unreasonable?

Doug
+
Dhruba Borthakur 2011-02-18, 19:58