Hadoop >> mail # general >> pdf design documents

Re: pdf design documents
On 02/18/2011 11:09 AM, Eric Yang wrote:
> FYI, Owen's design doc for HADOOP-6255 is also available in xml
> format in the proposed patch.  I think as long as there is a mean to
> edit/revise the design doc, it should be fine right?

Yes, that looks great to me.  I am just proposing that, when a design is
first presented as a proposal intended for collaborative feedback prior
to implementation that it be provided in a format that's easy for all to
modify.  Does that seem unreasonable?

Doug