Bobby Evans 2012-09-07, 19:56
+
Daryn Sharp 2012-09-07, 21:35
+
Daryn Sharp 2012-09-13, 16:25
+
Robert Evans 2012-09-10, 14:38
+
Rajiv Chittajallu 2012-09-14, 05:00
+
Siddharth Seth 2012-09-13, 22:37
+
Harsh J 2012-09-14, 01:16
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-09-13, 20:38
+
Jonathan Eagles 2012-09-13, 20:55
+
Jason Lowe 2012-09-13, 20:35
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-09-14, 05:04
+
Eli Collins 2012-09-14, 04:56
+
Robert Evans 2012-09-14, 13:35
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2012-09-14, 07:32
+
Robert Evans 2012-09-14, 13:27
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2012-09-15, 00:01
+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-09-14, 18:57
+
Tsz Wo \ 2012-09-14, 04:20
+
Robert Evans 2012-09-14, 21:56
Re: [VOTE] 0.23.3 release

Bobby, seems like you've already created the tag. Please also remove branches/branch-0.23.3 and tags/release-0.23.0-rc0.

You also need to update the site adding links to the new release, let me know if you need any help.

Thanks,
+Vinod

On Sep 14, 2012, at 2:56 PM, Robert Evans wrote:

> With 5 binding +1s, 10 non-binding +1s, and 0 -1s the vote passes.
>
> Thanks for the help.
>
> On 9/7/12 2:56 PM, "Bobby Evans" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> I have built an RC0 for 0.23.3 and am calling a vote on it
>>
>> You can download the signed packages from:
>> http://people.apache.org/~bobby/hadoop-0.23.3-candidate-0/
>>
>> It is tagged under svn at:
>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/tags/release-0.23.3-rc0
>>
>> Please kick the tires and let me know if I missed anything, this is
>> the first time I am doing a release.
>>
>> As per the bylaws the vote will be open for 7 days and will end Friday
>> Sep 14th.
>>
>> I am a +1 (non-binding)
>>
>> --Bobby Evans

+