Accumulo >> mail # user >> Chain Jobs and Accumulo.

+
Juan Moreno 2012-07-16, 21:02
+
Jim Klucar 2012-07-16, 21:05
+
Marc Parisi 2012-07-16, 21:11
+
Billie J Rinaldi 2012-07-16, 21:22
+
Ed Kohlwey 2012-07-16, 21:27
+
Billie J Rinaldi 2012-07-16, 21:39
+
William Slacum 2012-07-16, 21:48
+
Juan Moreno 2012-07-16, 21:49
+
William Slacum 2012-07-16, 21:52
+
Juan Moreno 2012-07-16, 22:13
+
William Slacum 2012-07-16, 22:21
+
John Vines 2012-07-16, 22:36
Re: Chain Jobs and Accumulo.
I think I remember the deprecation markings reappearing in 2.0 alpha. I'm
not at a computer right now to confirm though.

Sent from my smartphone. Please excuse any typos or shorthand.

+
John Armstrong 2012-07-17, 15:45
+
Juan Moreno 2012-07-17, 20:12