MapReduce >> mail # user >> YARN - container networking and ports

Re: YARN - container networking and ports
A great overview of MR2, you can find it in the Cloudera┬┤s blog:
http://blog.cloudera.com/blog/2011/11/building-and-deploying-mr2/
http://blog.cloudera.com/blog/2012/02/mapreduce-2-0-in-hadoop-0-23/

--
Marcos Ortiz Valmaseda,