HBase, mail # dev - Re: HBase Developer's Pow-wow.

+
N Keywal 2012-08-30, 07:38
+
Stack 2012-08-30, 04:25
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-08-30, 04:35
+
Stack 2012-08-30, 04:56
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-08-29, 18:30
+
Ted Yu 2012-08-30, 17:20
+
Devaraj Das 2012-08-29, 20:06
+
Stack 2012-08-29, 20:32
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-08-30, 04:21
+
Devaraj Das 2012-08-29, 21:43
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-08-29, 23:12
+
Devaraj Das 2012-08-30, 06:12
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-08-30, 07:05
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-08-30, 06:58
+
Jimmy Xiang 2012-08-29, 20:11
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-08-29, 20:15
+
Lars George 2012-08-30, 22:04
Re: HBase Developer's Pow-wow.
Devaraj Das 2012-08-30, 22:36
Should we move it to that week to accommodate Lars?

On Aug 30, 2012, at 3:04 PM, Lars George wrote:

> Bummer, I will be in PA the week after, i.e. 9/17. It would have been great to see you all again.
>
> Lars
>
> On Aug 29, 2012, at 10:15 PM, Andrew Purtell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> +1
>>
>> I can be up week of the 10th if that's convenient.
>>
>>   - Andy
>>
>> On Wednesday, August 29, 2012, Jimmy Xiang wrote:
>>
>>> +1

>>> be

>> --
>> Best regards,
>>
>>  - Andy

>> (via Tom White)

+
Stack 2012-08-30, 22:42
+
Stack 2012-08-31, 22:59
+
Stack 2012-09-03, 15:40
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-09-05, 04:18
+
Stack 2012-09-09, 22:08
+
Jesse Yates 2012-09-09, 22:11
+
lars hofhansl 2012-09-10, 22:46
+
Stack 2012-09-09, 22:21
+
Jesse Yates 2012-09-09, 22:25
+
Stack 2012-09-09, 22:44
+
Jacques 2012-09-10, 03:03
+
Jacques 2012-09-10, 07:03
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-09-10, 18:09
+
Matt Corgan 2012-09-10, 19:13
+
Jacques 2012-09-10, 23:40
+
Matt Corgan 2012-09-11, 01:20
+
Jacques 2012-09-11, 04:04
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-09-11, 04:22
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-09-11, 04:47
+
Ted Yu 2012-09-10, 17:51
+
Jacques 2012-09-10, 20:45