HBase >> mail # user >> Odd WARN in hbase 0.94.2

+
Bryan Beaudreault 2013-03-05, 21:28
+
Kevin Odell 2013-03-05, 21:35
+
Bryan Beaudreault 2013-03-05, 22:17
+
Kevin Odell 2013-03-06, 20:43
Re: Odd WARN in hbase 0.94.2
Great, thanks for the help Kevin.  He's correct that we only have
dfs.client.read.shortcircuit set in our hbase-site.xml, and we don't
have dfs.domain.socket.path
set anywhere.  I'll get that added.

Thanks again!

Anoop Sam John 2013-03-07, 03:45