Hadoop, mail # general - How to pass a parameter to map ?

+
Alessandro Binhara 2011-03-17, 20:15
+
Ted Yu 2011-03-17, 20:57
Re: How to pass a parameter to map ?
Marcos Ortiz 2011-03-17, 22:07
On Thu, 2011-03-17 at 13:57 -0700, Ted Yu wrote:
> >> I can pass paramenter to map when i configure a job?
> You can utilize hadoop Configuration (JobConf).
>
> On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 1:15 PM, Alessandro Binhara <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>

> > I need select a data on map...
> > I can pass paramenter to map when i configure a job?
> >
> > Other questions :
> > I need sort a data and save in many files. the name of file is a sort Key
> > ..???
> >
> > thanks ..

Take a deep look to JobConf object because there are many tuneable
parameters divided by sections:
- HDFS Writing
- Job submission
- Per-Job