Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.3-alpha

+
Arun C Murthy 2013-02-07, 03:59
+
Robert Evans 2013-02-07, 15:33
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-02-07, 18:21
+
Andrew Wang 2013-02-07, 18:24
+
Karthik Kambatla 2013-02-07, 19:54
+
Jitendra Pandey 2013-02-07, 21:07
Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.3-alpha
+1 (binding). I downloaded it, verified checksums, built from source,
installed (both binary and one I built) and ran some basic jobs.

Tom

On 2/6/13 9:59 PM, "Arun C Murthy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Folks,
>
>I've created a release candidate (rc0) for hadoop-2.0.3-alpha that I
>would like to release.
>
>This release contains several major enhancements such as QJM for HDFS HA,
>multi-resource scheduling for YARN, YARN ResourceManager restart etc.
>Also YARN has achieved significant stability at scale (more details from
>Y! folks here: http://s.apache.org/VYO).
>
>The RC is available at:
>http://people.apache.org/~acmurthy/hadoop-2.0.3-alpha-rc0/
>The RC tag in svn is here:
>http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hadoop/common/tags/release-2.0.3-alpha-rc0/
>
>The maven artifacts are available via repository.apache.org.
>
>Please try the release and vote; the vote will run for the usual 7 days.
>
>thanks,
>Arun
>

>--
>Arun C. Murthy