Accumulo, mail # dev - Merge plan for 1.4 -> 1.5

+
Corey Nolet 2013-05-13, 04:41
Re: Merge plan for 1.4 -> 1.5
John Vines 2013-05-13, 04:56
Instead of doing "svn merge ../accumulo-1.4 " from the 1.5 directory, you
also do "svn merge ../accumulo-1.4/src ." That should handle most changes,
unless you changed something other than source, at which point you should
directly do those directories.