Bobby Evans 2012-09-07, 19:56
+
Daryn Sharp 2012-09-07, 21:35
+
Daryn Sharp 2012-09-13, 16:25
+
Robert Evans 2012-09-10, 14:38
+
Rajiv Chittajallu 2012-09-14, 05:00
+
Siddharth Seth 2012-09-13, 22:37
+
Harsh J 2012-09-14, 01:16
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-09-13, 20:38
+
Jonathan Eagles 2012-09-13, 20:55
+
Jason Lowe 2012-09-13, 20:35
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-09-14, 05:04
+
Eli Collins 2012-09-14, 04:56
+
Robert Evans 2012-09-14, 13:35
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2012-09-14, 07:32
+
Robert Evans 2012-09-14, 13:27
Re: [VOTE] 0.23.3 release
For .22 release I used
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HowToRelease
But it is the same as in HowToReleasePostMavenization

Under "Updating Release Branch" step #3 you will find a hint
to generate releasenotes. I say "hint" because it is not as straightforward
as it is supposed to be. People forget adding fix versions or put earlier
version if jira was ported.
Don't hesitate to ask, if you will need help.

Thanks,
--Konstantin
On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 6:27 AM, Robert Evans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Konstantin,
>
> Can you tell me the instructions on how to do that?
>
> I followed what was in the release twiki and I don't see any step for that
> part.
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HowToReleasePostMavenization
>
> I'll update the wiki with it. So I don't forget next time.
>
> --Bobby
>
> On 9/14/12 2:32 AM, "Konstantin Shvachko" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>>I verified checksums, untared, built and ran common tests. Looking good.
>>+1
>>
>>Bobby, you need to generate releasenotes.html, which does not include
>>changes for 0.23.2 and 0.23.3
>>
>>Thanks,
>>--Konstantin
>>
>>On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 12:56 PM, Bobby Evans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>> I have built an RC0 for 0.23.3 and am calling a vote on it
>>>
>>> You can download the signed packages from:
>>> http://people.apache.org/~bobby/hadoop-0.23.3-candidate-0/
>>>
>>> It is tagged under svn at:
>>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/tags/release-0.23.3-rc0
>>>
>>> Please kick the tires and let me know if I missed anything, this is
>>> the first time I am doing a release.
>>>
>>> As per the bylaws the vote will be open for 7 days and will end Friday
>>>Sep 14th.
>>>
>>> I am a +1 (non-binding)
>>>
>>> --Bobby Evans

+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-09-14, 18:57
+
Tsz Wo \ 2012-09-14, 04:20
+
Robert Evans 2012-09-14, 21:56
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-09-14, 22:40
+
Robert Evans 2012-09-17, 14:42
+
Philip Su 2012-09-14, 18:23