Hadoop >> mail # general >> [ANNOUNCE] hadoop-2.0.3-alpha released!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] hadoop-2.0.3-alpha released!
Thanks Arun - that is brilliant!

The link for the release notes seems to be broken - can someone take a look
at it?
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r2.0.3-alpha/hadoop-project-dist/hadoop-common/releasenotes.html