HDFS >> mail # dev >> Question about

Question about
Hi all,

Is there anyone who can tell me that when we lanuch a mapreduce task, for
example, wordcount, after the JobClient obtained the block locations (the
related hosts/datanodes are stored in the specified split), which
function/class will be called for reading those blocks from the datanode?

Thanks,
Vivian
+
Harsh J 2012-09-13, 16:31