Avro >> mail # user >> Parsing canonical form of protocol definitions

Parsing canonical form of protocol definitions
I've started working on a reflective Avro library for the Scala programming language.

The description of Parsing Canonical Form is clear enough for schemas, but I can't seem to find any mention of prescribed ordering of the "types" field for protocol definitions in the current specification.  I've based my first pass on forward declarations elimination, but this gives only a partial order.

In the absence of spec I can base behavior on the reference (Java) implementation, but am curious about this aspect of the handshake.
--
Connor