Avro >> mail # user >> Is it possible to append to an already existing avro file

Re: Is it possible to append to an already existing avro file
Hi,

Use the appendTo feature of the DataFileWriter. See
http://avro.apache.org/docs/1.6.2/api/java/org/apache/avro/file/DataFileWriter.html#appendTo(java.io.File)

For a quick setup example, read also:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8806689/can-you-append-data-to-an-existing-avro-data-file

--