HBase >> mail # user >> CheckAndAppend Feature

CheckAndAppend Feature
Hi HBase community:

I checked the HTable API, it has checkAndPut and checkAndDelete but I'm
looking for checkAndAppend. Is there a way to simulate similarly?
For instance, I want to check the last 32 bytes of a value (let assume that
it has 128 bytes in total) in a column before appending atomically some
values into it.

Thanks!

Jerry