MapReduce >> mail # user >> Issue with running my first hadoop program using eclipse

Re: Issue with running my first hadoop program using eclipse
Hello Ramya,

   You might find this
JIRA<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-7682?focusedCommentId=13236645#comment-13236645>useful
which talks about the same problem. And for configuring the eclipse
plugin you could visit
this<http://cloudfront.blogspot.in/2012/07/how-to-run-mapreduce-programs-using.html#.UYzeTkAW38s>
page.
I have tries to explain the procedure. Let me know if you face any problem.

Warm Regards,
Tariq
cloudfront.blogspot.com