Hive, mail # dev - HIVE-4266 - Refactor HCatalog code to org.apache.hive.hcatalog

Re: HIVE-4266 - Refactor HCatalog code to org.apache.hive.hcatalog
Alan Gates 2013-07-24, 18:01
It won't be committed Friday.  The patch will need to sit a few days for people to look over it.  I doubt it will be committed before 8/5.

Alan.